C R Industries, Inc. has been in the powder coating business for 20 years. Our large powder coat line can handle a maximum part size of approximately 24″ x 66″ x 120″. We have over one hundred colors in stock. We have access to thousands of colors, whether they be metallic, textured, wrinkled or a custom color you need to match.
If you make a product that needs to be powder coated, please contact us for a quote. We are very flexible and can turn around your parts much faster than other powder coat companies. If you have a part that you are currently having made and then sending it to a different company for powder coating, please contact us. By doing it all under one roof, we can eliminate the extra time and freight costs.
What are the advantages of powder coating? Here are just a few:
- Powder Coating is environmentally friendly. It is a pollution free process that uses no solvents or thinners. It creates no hazardous waste and is E.P.A. approved.
- Powder Coating produces a surface that is more resistant to chipping, scratching, fading and wearing than other finishes.
- Powder Coating offers a color selection that is virtually unlimited. Different gloss levels are readily available along with metallic or clear finishes. Texture finishes can be a rough or smooth surface, to a wrinkled or matte.
- Powder Coating is a dry finishing process that is heated and cured into a smooth and uniform coating. It will not sag or run.
- Powder Coating is resistant to heat, corrosion, impact or abrasion. It is resistant to most chemicals and solvents. It is resistant to sunlight. It is resistant to scratching, peeling and cracking.
C R Industries, Inc. will powder coat any part of any volume, large or small. We paint black and white often, and can run your low volume parts with no set up charges depending on the color and schedule.