C R Industries has many years of combined experience in metal fabrication. Our List of Equipment & Capabilities is listed below for your convenience. We are committed to maintaining our reputation as a leading source within a growing network of satisfied customers.
LASER: CUT CAPACITY
¾” Mild steel
* (1) 4000 watt CO2, 4′ x 8′ bed, CNC 1/4″ aluminum
* (2) 2000 watt CO2, 5′ x 10′ bed, autoload 1/4″ stainless steel
* MIG welders (4) 200 amp – 450 amp
* Robotic welder 400 amp
* TIG welders (2) 250 amp – 350 amp
* Experience in carbon steels, aluminum and stainless steels
* Single spindle 5 hp.
* 4 spindle 5 hp. 2′ x 5′ table
* Snow tapper 3/8-16 cap.
* Sheet metal roll 3′ x 14 ga.
* Di-acro power bender #8 1″ round bar cap
* Table size: 10 x 35
* Vertical mill CNC, 24″ x 40″ travel x 24″ height, 30 station automatic tool changer 10 hp.
* Vertical mill CNC, 18″ x 24″, 6 station automatic tool changer, 5 hp.
* Turning center CNC, 8″ chuck x 21″ long, 12 station tool holder 15 hp.
* (3) Kia 30b CNC lathes
* Hardinge CNC turning center, 12 station tool changer 10″ chuck
* 2 1/2″ cap collet system
* Fabrivision inspection table 48×48
* Horizontal 14 ga. X 1″ carbon steel capacity
* Powder coat line with 3 stage wash system,
* Electrostatic manual spray booth
* Experienced in polyesters, polyurethanes, epoxies, hybrids and vinyls.
* On steel, galvanized, and aluminum materials.
* Approximate maximum size 24″ x 66″ x 120″
* Product assembly including welding, spot welding, riveting and fastening parts together.
* Decal application.
* Complementary testing and packaging also provided.
* Complex products such as single cylinder gasoline engines, and outdoor menu boards for the fast food industry have been assembled, tested and packaged by C R Industries.
* Assistance available for product design, tool design, fabrication alternatives, valuation, cost analysis and cost engineering.
* Solidworks software
* Plant operates 2 eight (8) hour shifts per day, 5 days per week.
* Approximately 45,000 square feet.
Leading Edge Technology to lower your costs
If your company is looking to lower its costs, improve quality or obtain better just in time delivery, contact us for a quotation or a visit. We may be able to save you time and money.
C R Industries, Inc. offers metal fabrication services to companies in Southeast Wisconsin and nationwide. We excel in manufacturing metal fabrication component parts, production runs and complete systems. Our commitment to quality and craftsmanship will ensure we deliver a product with the greatest accuracy, cost savings and the shortest lead times. We will do whatever it takes to ensure our mission of keeping our customers satisfaction first.
A passion for superior craftsmanship became an obsession. Founded in 1985.