Laser Cutting at C R Industries
C R Industries, Inc. has been in the metal Laser Cutting business for over 20 years. We have three laser cutting systems that include two automated load/unload lasers that allow us to operate “lights out” and around the clock.
Why should you consider having your parts laser cut? Here are some of the advantages:
- Laser cutting prototype parts allows the designer to quickly change or alter the part with very little extra cost.
- Laser cutters allow quick turnaround time with zero tooling costs.
- Laser cutters produce high quality, tight tolerance parts. Typically holds a standard tolerance of +/-0.005″.
- Laser cutters allow us the ability to “nest” your parts to reduce scrap and lower piece part costs.
- Laser cutters allow you to make very intricate parts with odd or custom geometric shapes.
- Laser cutters allow you to make parts from all types of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and acrylics.
- Laser cutters allow quick changeovers from one part to another with very little setup time.
C R Industries, Inc. can laser cut up to ¾” mild steel. We can laser cut up to 3/8″ aluminum plate. We can laser cut up to ½” stainless steel. See our List of Equipment & Capabilities.
We offer our engineering services to draw your part for the laser cutting process or you can supply us the files in a .dxf, .dwg or Solidworks format.
C R Industries, Inc. is one of the top laser cutting companies in the entire Milwaukee/Waukesha areas, if not in all of Wisconsin. Please give a call at 414-744-3996, or send a message from our Contact Us page!